Tuesday 26 July 2016

Lots more tech detail

As you may have noticed, I go into very little detail on the techy details of my boards, I have little to no interest in using them as anything other than project targets, I don't use Android or set up any media systems etc... I fire them up, installl video and audio drivers then code on them,  and thats it.

But  a comment left here has led me to an absolutly wonderful blog which does go into much more tech detail  than I ever will.

So if you have an SBC and want to use it for things other than SSH connection to a dev machine, head over to.

Peter Scargills Blog

He goes into much more tech detail than I do and also reviews the Android compatibiltiy of the boards as well. Certainly well worth a look, and I'll check back myself often.



No comments:

Post a Comment